Product information "Garmin Tread™"
Discover the unknown The rugged Powersport navigation device Tread is designed with an extra bright 5 5 inch touch display, Group Ride Tracker and preloaded topographic maps for your off-road adventures It is specifically designed for use in side by sides ATV, quads, snowmobiles and other off-road vehicles The Tread can be used in extreme terrain, temperatures and weather Stay connected in groups of up to 20 riders, via features such as Group Tracking 2 position data sharing and sending predefined messages without cellular reception The navigator comes preloaded with road maps and topographic maps for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, including Tracks 4 Africa Additional maps are available for download via Garmin Express, as well as BirdsEye satellite imagery for download via Wi-Fi When paired with a compatible inReach ® satellite communication device, additional features such as two-way communication, weather data and the interactive SOS emergency call are available
▪ Rugged Powersport Navi with 5.5 inch (14 cm) HD display and VHF module
▪ Topographic maps and road maps for EMEA incl. Tracks4Africa
▪ Downloads for America, Australia and New Zealand, plus BirdsEye satellite images
▪ Group ride tracking, position tracking and messenger function for up to 20 riders
▪ Integrated track recorder/converter, plus ABC and tilt sensors
▪ Tread ™ app waypoint and route sync, GPX import/export and more.
▪ Pre-installed POIs from Garmin and iOverlander ™
▪ Powersports mounting kit with tube mount, wiring harness and antenna mount.
▪ Connected features such as smart notifications , real-time services and accident notification
▪ Compatible with InReach ™ satellite communication devices from Garmin
▪ Compatible with BC™ 40 wireless camera and Garmin PowerSwitch ™.
▪ Battery life of up to 6h
0 of 0 reviews