"B-Tube" technology - Unlike a regular oval shape "O" type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a "B". These "B-tubes" are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal "O" shape tubes that are welded.The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tube by approximately 15% over regular tubes. You get the efficiency of 2 smaller tubes vs. 1 large tube within the same space criteria. With "B-tubes" you are able to get "dual liquid laminar flow." The tubes are made from aircraft grade special clad aluminum and are intricately formed on our high precision 6-stage tube forming mill. No other aftermarket radiator manufacturer uses this technology. This technology raises the bar and sets the standard for high performance radiator cores.
- World's largest capacity drop-in fit GT-R radiator (Dual row core)
- Due to intricate slanted top tank design for maximum clearance
- Rated at over 1000HP
- all-aluminum racing style drain plug
- B-tube technology for maximum core efficiency (~15% better)
- High Efficiency multi louvered fin.
- 1 hour mirror polish
- wind tunnel, burst pressure, and vibration tested